Instructors: How to activate your Kaltura account in Canvas
Kaltura, our premier video upload service integrated with Canvas, isn't automatically available to new users. But fear not: it's available to everyone after a few simple steps! Listed below are two ways you can activate your account and get started using Kaltura:
Authorize Kaltura from the Canvas Help menu
- Go to the Help menu at the bottom of the global navigation menu. From the help pullout menu select the Instructors: My Media (Kaltura) option.
- Click the garnet Authorize button to authorize your account.
Authorize Kaltura from within one of your course sites
- Enable the My Media course navigation link from the settings menu. For more information on how to enable course navigation links in Canvas please see How do I manage Course Navigation links?
- Click the My Media course navigation link.
- You will be prompted to authorize Kaltura. Click the garnet Authorize button.
Now that you have activated your account in Kaltura, please see our What is Kaltura? article for a Kaltura overview complete with a full list of resources to get you started.