Microsoft Outlook Accessibility Resources
These are short videos that include closed captions and transcripts.
Make your Outlook email accessible
This resource will show you how to implement the following best practices whether you are working in the Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Online Web app (Office365), or Windows 10 version of Outlook:
- Include alternative text with all visuals and tables (including SmartArt graphics, shapes, and charts).
- Add meaningful hyperlink text and ScreenTips.
- Ensure that color is not the only means of conveying information.
- Use sufficient contrast for text and background colors.
- Use a larger font size (11pt or larger), sans serif fonts, and sufficient white space.
- Use built-in headings and styles.
- Use a simple table structure, and specify column header information.